Servicer Directory – Consumer
Bank of America
BB&T/Suntrust (now Truist)
Call 800-401-6587 for assistance or information on how to request COVIDrelief. Customers impacted by COVID-19 can request a forbearance plan by logging in to their account at www.myaccount.caliberhomeloans.com. Additional information related to COVID-19 assistance is available at
Freedom encourages customers to submit a request for a COVID Forbearance online at www.freedommortgage.com/gethelp. This request form will allow for the customers to obtain the desired forbearance plan which will be mailed to them 3 to 5 business days after submission of the request online. No phone call is necessary to obtain the forbearance plan if they complete the online form at:
If the customer prefers to speak to a representative, they can contact Freedom Mortgage Customer Care at 855-690-5900 and select option 7 for Financial Hardship.
Lakeview Loan Servicing/Bayview
Log in to www.MyLoanCare.com to request an assistance, and click on the large red white button labeled “Financially Impacted by COVID-19? Click here for relief”.
Borrower may also call 800-909-9525 1. Select option
- for English
- Listen to explanation of a forbearance and select Option 1 at the end of the message
- Enter the loan number and last 4 of SSN OR full SSN and property zip code
- Press 1 to confirm you are requesting temporary financial assistance
- Press 1 to confirm you understand all monies are due in full at the end of the forbearance.
Starting on or about 4/13/2020: press 1 for a plan shorter or longer than 3 months or hold to accept 3 month plan
- If 1 pressed, confirm length by entering 1-6 on keypad (1 month to 6 months)
- Confirm length requested by pressing # g. Route to request submitted message with option to speak to an agent for any further servicing needs.
- Customers impacted by COVID-19 are encouraged to log in to https://www.MyMidlandMortgage.com to request assistance.
- By phone, customers should call 800-552-3000, sign in with their loan number or social, and then select option 4 to speak to a team member.
Mr. Cooper(fka Nationstar)
Customers may submit a “Pandemic Forbearance Plan” request form by logging in to their account online or via their mobile device. This is the fastest way to receive assistance.
Resource Center: Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 Update
Customer Service: 888.480.2432 Hours::
Monday – Thursday: 7am-8pm CST
Friday: 7am-7pm CST
Saturday: 8am-12pm CST
Customers can log in to their account at https://www.rocketmortgage.com
Once logged in there is a banner that directs customers impacted by COVID19 to apply for assistance. They are walked through a few questions to get them into the Covid-19 Forbearance. This site also offers information about the program and some expectations coming out of the forbearance.
Select Portfolio Servicing
Suntrust/BB&T (now Truist)
The Money Source
Customers impacted by COVID-19 can obtain a forbearance, submit a loss mitigation application or establish payment plans at www.usbank.com/splash/covid-19.html then click on “Get help with your mortgage” under Mortgage Assistance. Customers that have already been set up on a forbearance or other assistance plan can contact their SPOC (single point of contact) via the information provided when the assistance was established. http://www.usbank.com/splash/covid-19.html
- Resource page at http://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgageassist
- Online request for assistance:
a. Request Mortgage payment suspension:
· If you have Wells Fargo online banking, log in to your account. Select the payment assistance alert located by your mortgage account information.
b. Request Home Equity payment suspension · Request a short-term payment suspension by emailing us through the secure Message Center in online banking. We’ll respond to you in writing via U.S. mail within 7-10 days.
- By phone
a. Mortgage: 800-219-9739 option 2, 1
b. Home Equity: 800-219-9739 option, 2,2